2 days ago I posted about my frustrating experiences with Resharper v2, specifically how when I type there is a delay in characters appearing. It was really slowing me down and causing me to stop and repeat my steps. I sent a note to JetBrains support and sent them a sample project of mine so they could try to repeat it. The project was small with only a handful of files. The files were all small too.
This morning I got a message from them saying that they were able to reproduce the problem and are working on a solution. Its not fixed yet, but I am impressed with the quick responses and service that I have received from their support team. Hopefully the fix will be out soon, too.