Feedburner Up and Down

Yesterday I noticed a huge drop of about 50% on of Feedburner subscriber count. I went from 611 to 311 in a day. It turns out that a lot of people were talking about this on Twitter and on the web so after a little bit of poking around I found that the Google Feedcatcher stats were not showing up on my subscriber list. The Google Feedcatcher makes up about 50% of my subscribers, so it looks like that was the culprit.

So if you had a drop yesterday too, that’s probably the reason. It looks to all be back to normal today.


Notice the right half of the pie chart is all Google.

DotNetKicks Image
Tweet Post Share Update RSS

Hi, I'm John Papa. I author this blog, create courses for Pluralsight and am a Google Developer Expert and Microsoft Regional Director. I travel speaking at events and train technology thought leaders