I've received hundreds of questions regarding the Entity Framework and LINQ. Obviously developers are very interested in the Entity Framework and its data access and modeling implications.
I responded to some of the most frequently asked questions in the May 2008 Data Points column. Topic includes:
- Why use Entity SQL when I can use LINQ to get to entities?
- What is the role of ObjectContext?
- How do explicit and eager loading work LINQ and the Entity Framework?
- How do I see the SQL that will execute?
- What can I do with complex types?
- How do I create a complex type?