John and Craig are joined by Mitch and Daria from Azure to talk about Azure Static Web Apps. What is Azure Static Web Apps? Who is the target audience for it? And how does Azure Static Web Apps work with custom domains, Github Actions, and authentication?
Brought to you by
- Azure Static Web Apps
- GitHub Actions
- Points of Presence
- Azure Functions
- Azure Tools Visual Studio Code Extension
- Azure Functions Extension
- Develop Azure Functions with VS Code
- Tutorial on how to refactor node.js and express APIs to Serverless with Azure Functions
- Develop Azure Functions by using Visual Studio Code
- Azure Functions documentation
- DarkNet Diaries #52
- 01:10 Guest introduction
- 02:35 What is the new offering from Azure?
- 03:21 Who is the target audience for this?
- 08:49 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:47 Customize GitHub Actions
- 13:28 How is performance and speed?
- 17:20 What about custom domains?
- 19:51 Point of presence
- 21:41 What are the cons to this service?
- 25:44 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 26:51 What is the API situation?
- 29:58 How does authentication work?
- 34:29 Final thoughts